- This event has passed.
Journey Meditation Class: Are you looking for answers?
July 18, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$25.00
Journey Meditation, the Inka & Native American Way Class
Time: 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Location: 890 S Kerr Ave., Suite 260, Wilmington, NC 28403
This class offers an introduction to Shamanic journeying to begin mapping the terrain of the highest spirit realm, meet spirit guides or receive answers.
A journey(meditation) is a waking, dream time state to find answers to questions or problems.
I am teaching you:
* How to enter a relaxed state prior to journeying.
* How to set the proper intentions for insight & solving problems in your life.
* About Power Animals/Guides.
* Each person receives a power animal for the evening.
* Drumming music used to enhance your journey/mindful meditation.
Note: A Shaman is a Medicine Woman/Man.
I am a Inka Peruvian Earthkeeper and Wisdom Keeper Shaman through the Four Winds Society.
Trust me you will enjoy it.