1/3 cup shea butter
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil boiler
5 drops Sandalwood essential oil
5 drops Peppermint essential oil
5 drops Melaleuca essential oil
1. Place all ingredients except for essential oil in double boiler.
2. Once melted, remove from heat and let sit 3 minutes.
3. Add essential oils and stir until combined.
4. Let shaving cream rest until hard.
TIP: Put in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
5. Using mixer, whip shaving cream until light and fluffy.
6. Place in container of choice.
LINK TO MY ESSENTIAL OILS: https://www.mydoterra.com/patvlach/#/